I went to the bar Saturday and ordered a...

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughts from home...

   As I grabbed my caffeine and slammed it down this morning, I was aware of a post early this morning before I woke. It was my Friend and Brother trying to contact me from Towel Territory. His free time happens to land on my regeneration time. His time overseas has taken a little piece of him from the rest of us. I can tell by talking to him over the phone when I do get the chance. Although it bothers me and I know he has a cause for the greater good, I do wish he didn't have to suffer from the hell they go through to keep all of us safer here under the Red White and Blue. He will be home in February, soon enough I guess, and we can start up where we left off. Living a free life style and doing what we love.
 The Socobros, as we are self titled, started a small garage operation creating custom bobber/ chopper's from old school Jap bikes. Although we both own our Harley's now, nothing beats stripping down a CB or an 'Ol Kow-a-saki. We share a passion, that is deeper than most can imagine, for motorcycles. I simply hope that when he comes home the shock of transferring back to enjoying freedom instead of fighting for it goes smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment